Monday, October 29, 2012

Housesitting

this weekend at my dads on the westside was cool i just got back. It was just me and valentin until chris came home from work and i had dinner waiting for him last night it was cute to see how things would be if we had a place of our own i know we will have it someday though i already know where i want to live ;) Things have been really great on friday chris parents took us to ft bliss for some tax free shopping i got some new trainers finally! And a bunch of under armour gear for crossfit. I am currently looking up DIYs for christmas gifts and I keep wanting to buy so many books on amazon because they are so cheap! I have such an itch to read like i used to, but i know i won’t get a minute to read not with my little guy crawling,standing and learning how to get off the bed(that last one will be the end of me) this little boy is gonna have me busy for a very looong time! I love him so much. Tonight is our weekly backyard screening of Walking Dead WHOOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment