Wednesday, May 22, 2013

classic

So i feel like somewhere in the past maybe 3 months i started really turning things around and for this i am so grateful to god. I am putting myself out there and not fearing so much and being more creative. I used to be so original and new and i kinda lost it along with myself across the years but i am back! In a way its like learning evrything all over again i used to reinvent myself consistently and i'm getting that kick back! What i love to do is thrift and bargain shop i get this itch to look for sunken treasure in the seconhand stores in my city and see how much i can get with very little money, i always come out a winner and there is no better a satisfaction! Also getting my ball rolling with college finally i know i am such a lame-o but i went to cosmetology school and finished that so thats at least something! Even though it didn't quite work out i will always have my beauty abc's in my back pocket. So among a ton of other things i'm planning on doing as my little Valentin is gettting older, I really want to bring this blog to life....for me. Because ultimately that who i work for, thats who i want to keep happy. You know what they say happy wife/mom happy life! And with that i'm investing in a dslr...or a smart phone. Truthfully whichever i can afford first haha! Mad Men is so good this season i'm smitten. Game of Thrones has really caught my attention also which is surprising because it never interested me before at all but its actually awesome! My favorite is of course Khaleesi aka the dragon queen (if you know me you know i'm obsessed with being a dragon queen)so naturally its my favorite part of the show :) I'll have more later but i'm getting my boys ready for bed.

until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment