Tuesday, May 7, 2013

revelations

I read over my last post and honestly i've come to the realization that i don't care.

I don't care if people hold onto the past because i'm not going to and honestly if people are that stuck in the past i wouldn't want them to give me a chance because they aren't the kind of people i want as friends anyway. Not just that but i have had this idea cemented in my head that i deserve it, I deserve people disrespecting me and freezing me out in the back of my mind i just say " you probably deserve it so just let it go". I confronted this feeling head on and realized i don't! Plain and  simple i do not deserve to be treated like shit I am sweet person with a big heart and i give everyone a chance and thats the kind of people i want in my life. I take exceptional care of my family and i'm finally starting to take exceptional care of myself


because I deserve that.

No comments:

Post a Comment