Monday, January 12, 2015

down and out

Sometimes I get really depressed and its hard to decipher whether it's my looming menstruation or a rush of all the things that disappoint me.

I'm really happy most days.

Not today.


Little things build  up in a matter of hours and all of a sudden your keenly aware of how things seldom go your way. Waiting, half an hour for my husband outside his work, going to H&M and finding clothes that actually look semi cute but not being able to afford or fit into them they way your want regardless of how hard your think your working at the gym.

I know it could be worse. I've made progress. I'm just disappointed that I'm not farther along on my fitness journey I mean it's been months but at the same time I was and unfortunately still am overweight (and that's putting it nicely.) but hey at least I'm not where I started. so maybe it's not that bad.

It would be nice to not have to wait outside my husbands work to pick him up for half an hour after he tells me he's walking out. but there's no helping that.

that's two examples of a few other things. I guess the best I can do is keep pushing, keep trying, in hopes that some day I will be minimally disappointed and really proud of myself.

God I pray your remind me to eat better, keep exercising,  keep being patient, and keep my eyes fixed on heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment