Saturday, December 13, 2014

empty words

I used to promise myself that I wanted to make this blog come alive but there's something much too comforting about the anonymity of not following through on my promise. So I'm not. Life has been good to me lately. This year as a whole has been good. Losing my grandfather of course was hard but its amazing for him because he's in heaven. so maybe losing him makes it also a great year. Things are clearer now, my relationship with my dad is stellar, my husband and I rediscovered each other and possibly fell more in love. my son and I experienced what a school setting would be like. I also changed my major, worked a bit, took some pretty cool roadtrips, volunteered allot and discovered a new passion for fitness. Not to mention the biggest and absolute best part of this year, I was baptized and my relationship with Jesus Christ is at a level I never experienced before. None of these things would be possible if it weren't for my god.

No comments:

Post a Comment