Monday, January 7, 2013

hello 2013!

I can't believe we're still here! Just kidding I never really bought into that Mayan calendar thing....Truthfully i did....and I had been dreading it for like 4 years since I first heard about it in high school! Something i'm embarrassed to admit is i'm always buying into how the world will end or what will happen to humanity, how we'll all die ect. When i was 7 years old all the older kids at my elementary school would talk about a huge commet hitting earth in 2000 and y2k wiping everyone out and i remeber like playing at P.E. time with my peers and just looking at all their beautiful faces and thinking "we're all going to die soon!" Ugh i get so obsessed with something and i even get really sad  so much that it affects my daily life and then Chris finally shakes me out of it but my goodness i wish i wasn't so gullible with these theories. Shit is damaging to my health!

On a good note I have decided after months and months, to start a small business this year! I am so so excited to do this i'm mapping everything out, have been for 3 weeks now its going to be a slow project i really want to do it right so i can always have this to lean back on. I'm an entrepreneur it runs in my family, so i got this. I just need a name and i already know what i'm going to be making and selling but over time that could change into something else so the name has to be pretty general which makes it more fun :)

Neither Chris nor I have been to crossfit since the beginning of december. We had two family members in and out of the hospital plus a death in the family needless to say christmas was not celebrated this year. December was relentless.

Chris and I both miss crossfit, we need to feel like we killed it, pushed ourselves to the edge and over it, like we accomplished something physically challenging everyday. With his new school schedule though we're going to only have one window to go and we're going to have to take turns with Valentin so its going to be pretty hard but thats what it costs.

January 31st is fast approaching! well sort of... Toro Y Moi one of my favorite artists ever, is playing a show here in el paso! I'm such a nerd i bought our tickets back in october! Whatever, i love them and i'm all about making future plans to be excited about :) I cannot wait!!!

Valentin's first birthday is coming up also; March the 8th this little boy turns 1 and for his birthday, that following monday we will be at Yo Gabba Gabba live at the plaza theater here in our wonderful city!

Lots of good stuff coming up i can't wait! I'm looking forward to taking a few classes next fall once valentin is a little bit older also and hopefully by then i'll have a good solid grip on running my business so i can continue staying home with my little man too

meh!

No comments:

Post a Comment