Thursday, November 1, 2012

Days like these


chris is playing COD since he has tomorrow off Valentin fell asleep in my gray v- neck he looks adorable because its huge on his tiny little body but he looks too cozy to change him but he’ll be warm tonight because he’s sleeping with us. I’m pretty certain that i want to darken up my hair quite a bit. I’ve decided i probably want a level 4 i have really light hair right now compared to chris and my little guy and i want us to all to look like a little family plus its getting colder and i’m always drawn to dark hair in the fall/winter i always wear brighter colors during this time also which most people reserve for warmer weather but i’m opposite i looove dark colors during summer with light hair. We stopped by Michaels and it definitely looks like i can get all my supplies for the christmas gifts i’m making everybody this year and for cheap! We’ve had sushi 2 nights in a row this week first my dad treated us and tonight it was chris parents. We are so lucky to have people who love us and treat us to sushi!! good night c:

No comments:

Post a Comment