Friday, November 9, 2012

Infinitely sore

This week has been an interesting one it has ended with chris having the whole weekend off! (he hasn't had one since may or june). Crossfit this week was rough it is hard to climb back up again after getting off the monkey bars, but i have climbed and i'm back on track! Valentin, Chris and i are watching a little gilmore girls before we head over to the suprmarket for some fresh veggies to go with the shrimp we're having for lunch, then we're off to the park for a walk. Chris is totally maxed out on gilmore girls i borrowed the 3rd season from my sister and i've been watching it all week but i promised when i finished we could do whatever he wanted. I have been feeling so very inspired lately to use my hands to make things, plant, paint, clean! I don't know where this hunch is coming from but i feel sooooo good about it! Productivity ladies and gents, the cure to any and all low lows. Well that and physical activity of course. I'm still working on getting some amazing pics of us and our day to day stuff i love my family and i really want to share them here:) Well we're off for the day, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment