Saturday, November 10, 2012

On a saturday

It was WINDY in el paso today! We woke up pretty early my little boy had a stuffy nose and couldn't eat or sleep comfortably (yes we co sleep and i still breastfeed). I had a moment today when i stopped looked at chris and my son Valentin and i realized "wow i am a mother" I kissed my little guys sweet waves on his forehead and i closed my eyes i can't believe how lucky i am. I can't believe chris and i are raising our baby together we've talked about this since we were teenagers now apart from being my best friend he is my husband. I'm so thankful for what i have. We're not perfect, or have great style, we may not be rich but having each other is worth more than all the sunken treasure beneath the sea. We are so lucky to have so many people and our families who love and support us no matter what and always want to help and be there for us. I don't know what is better than this. This is God. God makes this possible and i believe it wholeheartedly, i see it when i wake up in the morning and see my son sitting up smiling at me with his big gorgeous smile and bed head, i see it in my husband when he reads my mind over and over again i'm so very very happy nothing could take my faith away.

No comments:

Post a Comment