Sunday, November 18, 2012

overcast

This past week was a whirlwind of pediatrician appts, kleenex all crumpled up and sleepless nights. The three of us are getting over a cold this weekend and its our weekly screening of walking dead tonight here at our house which is really the silver lining to our not so great week. I only went to crossfit twice and i ate very carelessly and i'm definitely not proud but hey i've been sick and looking after both my sicky poos' so that makes it ok right? Chris and I are making plans for this thanksgiving week we're trying to fit everyone in which is difficult because my mom and dad live across town from each other and chris family is right in the middle! I'm making all the fixings this year thanks to chris mom. She has taught me everything i need to know to make a well rounded thanksgiving dinner and i'm putting it to good use this year. I'm not one for Black fridays but i sure am when it comes to the online deals! It all started black friday last year i noticed all the sweet deals on etsy, Betsey Johnson, and on Solestruck, nearly everything was handsomely discounted and i was able to bring in a pretty awesome haul! This year I've got my eyes on these little numbers

I love these Lita's with a clear heel! I'm 5'0 so i'm a huge fan of jeffrey campbell shoes! Chris is 5'9 so i can afford to wear as many heels as i want without being too tall. Plus jc has allot of platform on their shoes so they are a breeze to walk in! I always shop jc on Solestruck  and we buy most of our shoes there in general because they do not charge tax nor shipping and their customer service is flawless*

I love love love fur!! (faux of course) nothing to me feels more glamorous or feminine than fur and this coat from nasty gal in particular.


I'm on the lookout for a big statement "bib" necklace like this one here. I love the simplicity of this outfit its right up my ally, all black with one statement piece, this is my holiday inspiration outfit for sure.


I'm learning a little about cameras so i can pick out the best one for this space. I never realized how many cameras there are and how different each result can be!









No comments:

Post a Comment