Monday, February 25, 2013

Changes

I'm so happy about the changes that are underway!! Chris is planning his schedule for next semester and he'll also be getting a new job with better pay and better hours(double win) which we are so glad about since the job he has now leaves little room for anything other than sleep. I know how much he wants to get back into the swing of things with crossfit and so do I! It all depends on his work schedule though and luckily that will be changing :)


My girlfriends Amanda and Melanie got backfrom their Vegas trip last night and were gushing about their trip. Amanda tells me the Chippendales show was the highlight of her trip she told me she wasn't really looking forward to it because she knew what to expect but once she got there she told me she was screaming and jumping and can't wait to see the show again. They told me they shopped and drank like crazy during the day which is what its all about during down time apparently. I also heard something about a party bus! I'm glad to have them back and we're all supposed to get together and have a night out this weekend so i'm looking forward to that plus they brought me back some prezzies i'm not gonna lie i'm a little scared as to what they may have brought back i don't want a banana hammock from the Chippendales show or anything ;) hahaha!


I've been doing allot for me lately, finally getting around to throwing out some of my clothes which i've had for too long to say on the world wide web (yeah that long) and i'm being much more careful picking out new clothes i try to stick to what i know i like and quality pieces that can be mixed and matched, quality over quantity. I've spruced up my makeup routine which i'm thrilled about! I've literally been doing the same eyeliner since i was in high school so i'm embracing this new change its perfect because i'm not the same person and its nice to finally start reflecting on the change on my appearance and not just my attitude and persepective. The next step is dyeing my hair I only want about a shade or two lighter but its still a big change i have the dye already I just want to be right in the middle of light and dark it has to be that perfect balance. Although I love contrasts its too intense to go back to being platinum/white blonde and black hair is too boring and impossible to get rid of so this will be my first in between.


I used to LOVE Tumblr so much all of my free time I'd be logged in and I used to cry from laughing so hard at the posts and memes, this was back in 2011. These days it feel like it has become a really negative place and chock full of pictures of models and the occult. I'm not into it. I just want to laugh! I rarely see anymore funny stuff and i have to scroll forever just to find one thing worth reblogging. Maybe i'm following the wrong blogs. Methinks i'm over it. I'm all about Pinterest these days. I've tried dozens of tutorials,DIYs, and shortcuts for every day life. Not to mention the amazing wonders of  cocout oil! I've never been so inspired to clean or organize ever! Even chris has learned a thing or two from it. I have about a thousand activities and ideas saved for Valentin when he grows up too. I'm off to make Chris lunch its almost that time again!





2 comments:

  1. changes are important for everyone :)
    I always tell myself that I'm gonna clean and organize my house but I'm super lazy.. :/

    Gift Card and Handmade Bows Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

  2. Pinterest will inspire you to clean! I guarantee it :)

    ReplyDelete