Monday, February 11, 2013

Contrasts

Its taken me years but i can finally narrow down the best way to describe myself in the most accurate way.

I love contrasts.

So simple. I love one extreme and it's exact opposite,  I am hardly ever in between I like both ends of the spectrum in every aspect of my life. I'm passionate about anything that i do and i'm drawn to passionate people whatever it may be that they are passionate about. Seeing that kind of genuine infatuation with something makes me giddy. I remeber once when cnn was on in the break room of the call center i was working at at the time i saw the protests all over the world and i fell so in love with them. This sounds weird and maybe its just the way i put things but, i really did. I saw this video today its a band called Urban Struggles they played a show here in El Paso last night and i caught this video on tumblr from another local. I saw it and i fell in love. Not because the singer is naked ok (i'm married and fucking crazy for my man) but there is passion here! The people here don't care what people think of them they are having a good time and they are passionate about the music. I love this. Plain and simple i fucking love the passion they have it is completely inspiring to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment