Sunday, July 28, 2013

a night spent wet.

So it turns out there was a flash flood warning while we were out so the night did not necessarily go as planned.

The night ended with Chris clearing the dance floor and dancing up a storm it was definitely one for the books and only appropriate that all eyes were him on his special night.

I'll be registering for classes this week which I'm entirely excited about.  Baby steps is the key at least the way I see it. Start with a couple classes now move on up little by little until Valentin is off to preschool; And make myself the successful entrepreneur boss bitch I always knew I was.

We've got family in from out of town this week. Sometimes I wonder if I'm completely crazy for wanting a little breathing room. My husbands family insists on doing EVERYTHING together ALL day EVERY day. I do love them but I wish we could get a little breather sometimes.

My sweet mama got this adorable onesie for little man


Son, I couldn't agree more!

No comments:

Post a Comment