Saturday, July 27, 2013

birthday festivities

Chris my one, my only, father of my son, husband and best friend. Its yo birthday!!!!!! 25  never looked so good honey.



Today deserves a special post because obviously its Chris birthday weekend and

We're going out tonight!

Friends will come from all corners of the city to our favorite Westside spots to celebrate our beloved Chris. If you read my blog then you know we rarely leave our son Valentin with a sitter (the sitter being my mother in law) I do love her and trust only her to watch our little man; But still I feel like as his mom its my sole responsibility to be with him entirely.

But on rare occasions like this I fully enjoy a night to unwind :)


So Our first stop will be our ultimate favorite Hope and Anchor. Personally I'd rather end the night there since its our fave but its birthday boys choice!

P.S. I can't choose which polka dotted items to wear tonight. Thought?
 
Also this is my tumblr: la-sirena-la-mer.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment